You’ve Chosen the Right Eye Doctor for Your Family if. . .
- You experience improved comfort or better performance– at work, school, sports, or in daily tasks like reading or driving.
- You talk to a helpful, Certified Optometric Assistant when you call your eye doctor’s office, and enjoy convenient, accessible parking and a welcoming office and staff.
- Your doctor’s concern for high quality patient care is evidenced by innovative technology and products–like the Optomap® retinal exam and iZon® customized high-definition lenses.
- You receive a Competitive Guarantee of Value, and a Warranty, with your eyeglass purchase.
- Your baby can have a FREE InfantSEE® exam.
- You’ve scheduled an eye exam with Dr. Olson at Complete EyeCare Center in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa!
Call 319-385-9534 today to schedule an exam, or submit an online appointment request now. You’ll be reassured to know that when you choose Dr. Olson…
- Your eye doctor was voted Mt. Pleasant’s “Favorite Optometrist” and his practice, Complete EyeCare Center, was also the “Favorite Optical Center” of Burlington Hawkeye newspaper readers.
- Your eye doctor is one of the top 90 optometrists in the nation to treat glaucoma*.
- Your eye doctor was named “Optometrist of the Year” by the Iowa Optometric Association.
- Your eye doctor serves on the American Council on Optometric Education board–an 11-member team which accredits all U.S. optometric colleges and residency programs.
- Your eye doctor was appointed by Iowa’s Governor to serve on the State of Iowa’s Board of Optometry to ensure public health, welfare, and safety. Reappointed the maximum 9 years, Dr. Olson served as Board Chair through 2010.
- Your eye doctor has been accepted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
- Your eye doctor is recognized annually by the American Optometric Association for a his commitment to continuing education and patient care.
* based on glaucoma medication prescribed. (There are over 37,000 optometrists in the U.S.)
To learn more about Dr. Christopher Olson, read excerpts from his Curriculum Vitae.