You’ve Chosen the Right Eye Doctor for Your Family if. . .
- You experience improved comfort or better performance– at work, school, sports, or in daily tasks like reading or driving.
- You talk to a helpful, Certified Optometric Assistant when you call your eye doctor’s office, and enjoy convenient, accessible parking and a welcoming office and staff.
- Your doctor’s concern for high quality patient care is evidenced by innovative technology and products–like the Optomap® retinal exam and iZon® customized high-definition lenses.
- You receive a Competitive Guarantee of Value, and a Warranty, with your eyeglass purchase.
- Your baby can have a FREE InfantSEE® exam.
- You’ve scheduled an eye exam with Dr. Olson at Complete EyeCare Center in Mt. Pleasant, Iowa!
Call 319-385-9534 today to schedule an exam, or submit an online appointment request now. You’ll be reassured to know that when you choose Dr. Olson…
- Your eye doctor was voted Mt. Pleasant’s “Favorite Optometrist” and his practice, Complete EyeCare Center, was also the “Favorite Optical Center” of Burlington Hawkeye newspaper readers, and “Best Vision Store” by Mt. Pleasant News readers.
- Your eye doctor is one of the top 90 optometrists in the nation to treat glaucoma*.
- Your eye doctor was named “Optometrist of the Year” by the Iowa Optometric Association.
- Your eye doctor serves on the American Council on Optometric Education board–an 11-member team which accredits all U.S. optometric colleges and residency programs.
- Your eye doctor was appointed by Iowa’s Governor to serve on the State of Iowa’s Board of Optometry to ensure public health, welfare, and safety. Reappointed the maximum 9 years, Dr. Olson served as Board Chair through 2010.
- Your eye doctor has been accepted as a Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry.
- Your eye doctor is recognized annually by the American Optometric Association for a his commitment to continuing education and patient care.
* based on glaucoma medication prescribed. (There are over 37,000 optometrists in the U.S.)
To learn more about Dr. Christopher Olson, readexcerpts from his Curriculum Vitae.